Becoming A Partner With WVIU!
What is Partnership?
Partnership is an agreement or covenant between two or more people, ministries, organizations, or businesses that take part in what the other party is doing. Partnership may be an exchange of your service(s), product(s), finances, prayer, or all of the above.
Partnership is fellowship between two or more individuals, ministries, or organizations. Partnership is a two way street, where each person is putting something in and taking part in fulfilling a vision, mission, task, or goal.
When we have come into the revelation of the understanding of partnership, we discover some awesome things about becoming a believer!
WVIU Is Making a Difference:
The Power of partnership
By the grace of God and with the help and financial support of our partners, we are able to:
- Broadcasts the Gospel of Jesus Christ through music ministry to over 150+ countries
- Broadcasts anointed teaching & preaching to over 150+ countries
- Provide clean water, food, shelter, & clothing to over 50+ children in Kenya, Africa via FOFMI Children's Center Kenya
- Broadcasts the good news (Gospel) to over 350,000+ listeners in China
- We hold 2 major conferences every year, which gives our partners from all over the world the opportunity to gather together.
- Our annual music awards ceremony is held once a year to honor & acknowledge artists, pastors, missions organizations, and creatives for helping in spreading the gospel throughout the year.
- Shared the gospel with over 7,000+ souls in Iran via WVIU Web Radio
- WVIU made history by helping to put one of our young adults from the FOFMI Children's Center Kenya through college. He was the first to go to college, out of 56 others... God is good!
- We have donated over $3 million dollars in advertisement to WVIU Music Artists to help in spreading the gospel
- Provide helpful resources through Humanity Project to help families & those in need
- Individually & specifically pray for the specific needs of our partners
- 24 hours/ 7 days a week, we share the gospel through Christian/Gospel Music and anointed preaching via WVIU Web Radio
This is the power of partnership between a prayer base of believers! We cannot do all of this on our own. We need YOUR help to continue to reach the nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
What is WVIU Expected To Do As My Partner?
We have a covenant between God and our partners to:
Pray for you without ceasing
To provide teaching and preaching that will benefit you Spiritually, Mentally, and Physically.
James 5:16 (NIV)
What Am I Expected To Do As A WVIU Partner?
Partnering with WVIU Web Radio is simple...
Pray for us, as we pray for you
Financially sow into this mission and vision by sowing a monthly seed.
Attend WVIU Events, Conferences, Seminars, & other opportunities to gather and fellowship with us whether it will be in person or online.
Always speak positively of WVIU Web Radio and build up the body of Christ with the words that you speak.
Note: We ask that you pray before giving, to ensure that each gift is directed by God.
Amounts may include, but are not limited:
$10 a month
$25 a month
$50 a month
or even $100+ a month
However, we do not want to put a limit on what you feel lead to give. Prayerfully sow into WVIU Web Radio to help in taking the gospel of Jesus Christ into all the world!
To Give, click one or more options below: